The NCMIC Foundation works to ensure that research and results from funded projected are published in peer-reviewed journals and other publications. Below is a sample of these projects and where they have been published.
- Quesnele, J.J., Triano, J., Noseworthy, M.D., & Wells, G.D. Changes in vertebral artery blood flow following various head positions and cervical spine manipulation. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics, Jan. 2014, 37(1), 22-31.
- Williams, S., Pinto Zipp, G., Cahill, T., & Parasher, R.K. Prevalence of burnout among doctors of chiropractic in the northeastern United States. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics, 2013, 36(6), 376-384.
- Henry, J., Yashpal, K., Vernon, H., Kim, J., & Im, H.J. Lumbar facet joint compressive injury induces lasting changes in local structure, nociceptive scores and inflammatory mediators in a novel rat model. Pain Research and Treatment, 2012, Article ID 127636.
- Triano, J.J., Goerz, C., Weeks, J., Murphy, D.R., Kranz, K.C., McClelland, G.C., Kopansky-Giles, D., Morgan, W., & Nelson, C.F. Chiropractic in North America: Toward a Strategic Plan for Professional Renewal – Outcomes from the 2006 Chiropractic Strategic Planning Conference. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics, 2010,33(5), 395-405.
- Dagenais, S., Brady, O., Haldeman, S., Manga, P. Systematic review of economic evaluations assessing chiropractic care for spine pain in the United States. Submitted to The Spine Journal, January 2014.
- Dagenais, S., & Haldeman, S. (eds). Evidence-based management of low back pain. 2011, St. Louis, MO: Elsevier-Mosby.
For a complete list of these projects, view NCMIC Foundation Publications.